We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree n. 196 of the 30th of June 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data.
According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
According to the Article 13 of the law n.196/2003, we hereby provide the following information:
- The information you provide will be used to achieve the objectives for which they are issued and relative to the use of the Itinerari web platform.
- The data will be processed with the aid of computer and electronic media.
- Giving your data is optional, but any refusal to provide such data could lead to failure or partial performance of activitiues linked to the Itinerari web platform.
- The data will be disclosed to other parties, and will be publicly available only if it should be necessary for the achievement of the purposes set out in this web site
- The holder of the treatment is the Association Itinerari located in Piazza Duomo, 19- CF 91047130793 - Crotone - email@example.com
- At any time you can exercise your rights towards the data controller under Article 7 of the D.lgs 196/2003.